Ramblings and updates from the world of the Smiths.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Consider this a teaser...

...for what's coming tomorrow. I know what you're thinking.

"Does this blog ever get updated? When is it going to get updated? How come I can't update the blog myself? What will I do with my nurse friends when I have nothing but old pictures to show them while I work the night shift at the hospital? Where are the pictures and the daily updates?! What will I do with my ten minutes of time that I used to spend checking their blog? Is it possible to eat enough sugar to turn my boogers sweet instead of them always being salty?

Well, think those questions no more. Tomorrow you will have your updates, pictures and even more humor coming your way straight from the Smith household. That's right, you heard it here.

So, the title says it best.

Consider this a teaser.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grr just a teaser! And who are those cute kids. Looking forward to tomorrow.

10:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home