Ramblings and updates from the world of the Smiths.

Monday, May 07, 2007

A Special Treat this Week!

Well, we're here in the second best part of the week (Sunday afternoon usually being the best, because then I get both Sunday aft and Monday morning to look forward to). Mondays mornings are great - for us it means french toast and long coffees. Those are good things.
So this morning I figured out how to post things on YouTube. These are the videos that I've posted; hope you like them!

Nothing too incredibly new or exciting to report at this moment. Life is busy as usual, Michelle is still waiting to hear back from the U of A, and Kaelyn continues to amaze us with her vocab. My work has been kind of fun and challenging lately. On the fun note, I am in the process of creating a 47" x 95" poster for a board. It looks amazing so far. On Saturday, I raced out to a lake that has a view of two separate mountain ranges and took 30 pictures of them. They look great, and that's on the background of the huge poster. So hopefully it'll turn out!




Zoe is, as usual, sleeping behind my chair. I just realized that (too late) as I moved the shair backward to give me more room. Whoops.

Sorry for the short post this morn. Things are unfolding around here (at least we think) and over the next little while, we'll probably be able to fill you in. Mostly minor stuff, but as my brain wakes up, I'm remember what it is too.




As for us, we're going to spend the next week laying low and taking some time to relax. I say that now, and I actually hope it'll be reality. Hopefully over the next week, we'll let you know how things are going around here, but if you don't see it here, make sure to give us a ring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home