Ramblings and updates from the world of the Smiths.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Okay, so I couldn't hold off...

So, I've got a great crop of photos in front of me from that same weekend in Lloydminster and I want to fire them out there. We're currently packing for Youth Conference, and this is my way of "helping."

Mom and Dad Smith have arrived, Kaelyn is in bed, and Zoe continues to moo as she encourages us all to go to bed. We've got a big day and a big drive ahead of us tomorrow in two beater-vans.

This last week has been a bit of a write off. Nothing too exciting. I did preach last Sunday, calling the sermon "Licking the Cup" and the video turned out really great. It was a pretty cool day, even though I only got about 3 hours sleep the night before. Definitely a God-time, because I was sick, tired and a little stressed that morning, but had such a fun time speaking. Very very cool. I'm really finding that I'm enjoying those preaching times, but it's also true that I'm glad I don't have to do it every week (on that full-blown level, as opposed to the more conversational style that I have weekly with the teens).

So, on that note, only 4 months until summer! We looked over the plans for the cabin, like them, and I'm looking forward to how it's all going to look. Long live summer!

So really, all this dialogue is just to create enough room so I can put more pictures in. As you read this, think of Michelle and I, probably somewhat sleep-deprived, surrounded by thousands of people. Yippdeedoo. Hope everyone is having a great week, don't be scared to give us a call!

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian and Erin said...

yo guys. Just so you know we follow you all the time...even if we don't comment all the time.

We've got a new blog...it usrowaaans.blogspot.com. later

10:39 AM

 
Blogger Brian and Erin said...

hey we've got skype. what's your account name?

4:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home