Ramblings and updates from the world of the Smiths.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

This is me trying to sleep...


...and this is my daughter, trying to find a comfortable place to sit while she opens her phone.

So today was one of those days that wouldn't make it into any sitcom, or any highlight reel. Just one of those days where the hours tick by and nothing exciting happens. Well, one exciting thing happened, but it's really not that cool. I left three cans of root beer in the truck and when I went out there this morning, they had all exploded. So the inside of the truck was covered in frozen root beer. I'm glad it was frozen; it was very easy to clean.

Kaelyn's tooth has broken through, so she's returned to her steadfast commitment to being smiley and happy. And talky. And that, in a brief nutshell, is the Smith Scene for January 11. Now I'm just waiting up for my drugs to kick in (Kaelyn and I are still fighting boogery colds), and then it's off to sleep for me. Sorry, we'll try and pick up the dramatic pace a bit tomorrow.

And now for a picture from way back, all the way to May 15 of 2006. What Kaelyn would refer to as "the good old days."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Saturday morning,
We were away yesterday so it was really great to see pics this a.m. of Kaelyn being so studious with her phone and a summer pic. Hope you recover quickly.
Love to all.

7:30 AM

 
Blogger Brian and Erin said...

hey, we would't mind if you email us a root beer. Can't get it here, but we do have lots of instant coffee. mmmm, just want you want in a place that grows some of the best joe in the world.

anyway, rootbeer please

8:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home