Ramblings and updates from the world of the Smiths.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pick a Card, Every Card

It's nice to have a daughter who likes to take things apart and spread them all over the floor. Upstairs, the lego was thrown all over the place. Downstairs, it's the UNO and Skip-bo cards. You can tell she hangs out with her mommy a lot.

Today was my last volleyball practice of the year (yahoo!) - now we've only got two games, one tournament to go. I got on my boys' case a bit, and it felt pretty good. But it's the end of the season, so it's to be expected. One week, and it's off-season for me. I won't be coaching basketball this season, and I'm pretty happy about that. Although, I must say, when I was hanging with the new crop of grade 8/9 (they're all my guys from last year) I noticed that three of them are over 6'5" and 200 lbs.! So, for once in my life, I felt pretty short. I'm going to miss not coaching this year, but I think it'll be good for my stress level to take a little break.

So a pretty uneventful day for the most part. Michelle, Kaelyn and Zoe all took a good long walk today; they got out in some +7 degree weather. Kaelyn's still having a rough go with her tooth, and she banged her head on the coffee table and drew a bit of blood. So dad had to be a hero and swoop in and rescue her. I almost forgot to mention - I got an 80% on my mid-term in Professional Writing, so I was happy with that, especially with the amount of studying I put in...

So with that, I'll leave you with some pictures of Kaelyn in action!








It's raining cards!



















The aftermath of Babyzilla's wrath...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you guys are hardcore on the blog action. We love it we love you we love stuff.

Amen

4:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You geek!! With all Baby K's cuteness I think the father must be the milkman. First time on here...sweet blog.

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home